Monday, September 24, 2018

My Top 5 favorite songs which will make you speechless

Hey There, You came to my blog, that means you are curious about me, about my choices and about my daily life.

Well, Why my this post is about music?

The answer is easy, As I am a blogger, I spent my  70% time of every day with songs. My choices are kind of creepy but I really enjoy these. I am learning Vocaloid and MMD as well. Hope soon, I also can create a great channel on Youtube. I work with adult websites, but my real passion is music. You may already notice it.

My top 5 favorite songs list:

Kira - Monster ft. Gumi English



In This Moment - Half God Half Devil



Digital Daggers - The Devil Within



MMD- Marys Puppet



Steampianist - Secrets of Wysteria


What do you thinking of me now? Demonic, Evil or psycho? No worry, I am just a normal girl who is originally a lazy cat. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment