Friday, September 28, 2018

My first Avatar in IMVU

Well, I recently joined in IMVU. It's a virtual social network and a good time killer. I find a lot of Avatar customization systems in it that is completely mind-blowing. I tried to make my Avatar as much sexy possible, Lol

Here are some snapshots of my IMVU avatar customization

It's in IMVU shop. You can buy dresses if you have Credit 
 
Now my Avatar looks like this. Yeah, I am a Metalhead, so it reflects on my dress choices.


I was sexy talking in a group with some Guys from Morocco and Indonesia. Honestly, They room was awesome and well decorated.

Now, I am going to update this post.

I get sexier 3D Avatars right now. Even I did sex chat one in there, Lol. But I don't wanna share those exploit uncensored pics here, definitely, those will destroy my blog's freshness. You better check out my current Avatar pics.

Please let me know in comments, that my which Avatar looks more sexy and beautiful? With Black hair or with White hair?
This one is with Black hair-










IMVU is a good game at all. The only problem, I notice, that you can't walk. without it, all are fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment